Update UFO UpDates

UFO UpDates is the leading Ufological Mailing List on the Internet. This blog is a snide swipe bitch fest at some of the characters and threads that come up on the List. Visitors here are encouraged to be indescribably rude and abusive about Updates posters. You can subscribe to Updates at ufoupdates@virtuallystrange.net and join in the fun.

Monday, November 06, 2006

The Worm Turns And Other Housekeeping Items

Mood; Loving and tender.

I am aware how penile orientated we have been here recently. It isn’t good. We are grown men, most of us, and it is extremely infantile to be as obsessed with our appendages as we have been. And I know I take the blame for this as I am the one that sets the tone. So I feel it is right that we take this matter in hand and put it to bed once and for all. This is what I am suggesting:

On Friday the 10th November at 7:00pm EST (so make the appropriate adjustment time wise to wherever you are in the world), we will have a communal, international, world-wide penis “Hold In”. Wherever we are, we get our penises out for two minutes at that moment in time, clean the tops off, maybe apply a little light dusting with a rouge brush or something, put a shine on, make them presentable, and then put them away forever, at least here on this blog.


If you are a female, you are welcome to join in just by getting a mirror out and having a preen and a prod of your nethers. Have you ever actually looked at yourself? Sigh, so few do. But do not be ashamed for it is but the human body. If you want to share this experience via a web cam, then personally, I wouldn’t have any objections.

And then that’s it; no more genitalia references here ever again.

---------------------------------


I have donned my tin helmet and taken up the brace-yourself position. We are about to be bombarded here on this blog by an angry reader, and it could get rough.

Regan is on the warpath and she’s spittin’ feathers.

Apparently you lot have been lying about her and I have been using libel, slander, and silliness in this “circus of wonder”. Perhaps I am the ringmaster as I usher into the sawdust covered arena, with a trumpet fanfare and a twirl of a baton, the odd assortment of freaks and malcontents who display their skills and their nail clippings at this temple to the ludicrous for all the public to see.

http://ufobits.blogspot.com/2006/11/special-orange-orb-exclusive-fun-facts.html

Regan is going to expose herself to me, or maybe she’s going to expose me, one or the other, who knows. Whatever, I hope she exposes something. No hang on, I know what it is; she's going to shout at me.

I don’t know what she means by “silliness” but maybe, as Biddy pointed out, it could be something like this:

On Thursday, Regan posted a blog entitled Are UFOs Sticky?

http://ufobits.blogspot.com/2006/11/are-ufos-sticky.html

Well, are UFOs sticky? I can only speak for myself dear but I have to concede that they might be if I kept coming all over them.

But I can’t see the point frankly, unless this is some clever, newly discovered method to prevent and hinder alien abduction. Smearing spermatozoa all over a UFO? Who’d have thought!

Do we now need to go back through the literally thousands upon thousands of witness statements, relocate all those poor, troubled people again and ask them if the UFO they saw was sticky, and, if they had come all over it, do they think that would have made the thing go away?

No matter, you go for it girl. I need putting in my place and I cannot blame you for your anger. Smack me about and belittle me (gosh, I do have issues) but please, don’t use bad language. I simply cannot abide someone using swearing and cussing to make their point. It shows an inability to articulate properly.

-------------------------------

No one is nasty to me here anymore. It might go some way to explain why Alfred has beaten me hands down as a troublemaker. It seems that deviant, anti social, sociopathalogical, aggressive behavior isn’t sufficient to be marked down as a twat. All you need to do is to take yourself seriously, which Alfred does, and that’s it. And there appears to be something about me which says to you that I don’t take myself seriously. But I do, I do. Shit, fuck; no I don’t. It’s so unfair.

--------------------------------


Can I direct you to Guy’s blog at http://oddempire.org/weblog/?p=214 which should take you to yet another thread about me and who I’m not. The man talks sense.

12 Comments:

  • At 3:10 PM, Blogger Alfred Lehmberg said…

    Jeez... and you have the gall to ask what _I'm_ on about...

    Anyway -- I can't access Mr. Pickle-pooters blog... I'm blocked in some way. What's _he_ on about?

    ...Has it all figured out, does he? LOL!

    alienview@roadrunner.com
    > www.AlienView.net
    >> AVG Blog -- http://alienviewgroup.blogspot.com/
    >>> U F O M a g a z i n e -- www.ufomag.com

     
  • At 8:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Artie says...I have donned my tin helmet and taken up the brace-yourself position. We are about to be bombarded here on this blog by an angry reader, and it could get rough.

    Regan is on the warpath and she’s spittin’ feathers.

    Apparently you lot have been lying about her and I have been using libel, slander, and silliness in this “circus of wonder”.

    Perhaps I am the ringmaster as I usher into the sawdust covered arena, with a trumpet fanfare and a twirl of a baton, the odd assortment of freaks and malcontents who display their skills and their nail clippings at this temple to the ludicrous for all the public to see.


    http://ufobits.blogspot.com/2006/11/special-orange-orb-exclusive-fun-facts.html

    Oh Puuulease! That Fish is justs jonesing for you Artie! And she is sooo jealous because your blog gets lots of comments while hers is,...hello!... barren!

    Artie says...On Thursday, Regan posted a blog entitled Are UFOs Sticky?

    http://ufobits.blogspot.com/2006/11/are-ufos-sticky.html

    Artie says...Well, are UFOs sticky? I can only speak for myself dear but I have to concede that they might be if I kept coming all over them.

    But I can’t see the point frankly, unless this is some clever, newly discovered method to prevent and hinder alien abduction. Smearing spermatozoa all over a UFO? Who’d have thought!

    we now need to go back through the literally thousands upon thousands of witness statements, relocate all those poor, troubled people again and ask them if the UFO they saw was sticky, and, if they had come all over it, do they think that would have made the thing go away?


    Well! Lightbulb time! Moi is up for that and will have to try smearing his love nectar from the Gods on those inconvenient UFOs with their tres ugly tiny dickless graymen!

    Goodness moi, I already use my own love nectar a few times a week on my face for a faboo facial and my skin is taut and luminous from the proteins there in.

    So Artie, I think I'll bottle and refrigerate mine on the non-facial days. Then right before an on going investigation, I'll transfer my precious fluid into a spare plant spray bottle, then head out to the crazy old fishes who hire moi to help them with their abductions and buzzy lights in the sky. Should one land, watch out I am prepared to spray like a tomcat!

     
  • At 1:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Arthur quote Mood; Loving and tender.

    I am aware how penile orientated we have been here recently. It isn’t good. We are grown men, most of us, and it is extremely infantile to be as obsessed with our appendages as we have been. And I know I take the blame for this as I am the one that sets the tone. So I feel it is right that we take this matter in hand and put it to bed once and for all. This is what I am suggesting:

    On Friday the 10th November at 7:00pm EST (so make the appropriate adjustment time wise to wherever you are in the world), we will have a communal, international, world-wide penis “Hold In”. Wherever we are, we get our penises out for two minutes at that moment in time, clean the tops off, maybe apply a little light dusting with a rouge brush or something, put a shine on, make them presentable, and then put them away forever, at least here on this blog.

    If you are a female, you are welcome to join in just by getting a mirror out and having a preen and a prod of your nethers. Have you ever actually looked at yourself? Sigh, so few do. But do not be ashamed for it is but the human body. If you want to share this experience via a web cam, then personally, I wouldn’t have any objections.

    And then that’s it; no more genitalia references here ever again.


    That sounds good to me Arthur. Fri.,10,Nov.,7p.m. est. I'm dripping with anticipation as I type.

    Just a creative idea to consider....maybe while we're polishing our nobs, Regan and Biddy could be sharing their netherlands and sugartits on their webcams at the same time with us? Kind of a conference type thing?

    Back to reading Ellie Weisel's autobiography which my new best friend Rabbi Smulie.... from reality tv, sent to me.

     
  • At 2:51 AM, Blogger Arthur said…

    Alfred,

    I have always thought the best way to deal with pestilence is to block it out, prevent it from getting in.

    Remember; prevention is better than cure. How _do_ you get rid of an Alfred infestation?

    It seems Alfie baby that Guy has picked up his rattle and gone to play elsewhere. Perhaps now you should communicate through a third party?

     
  • At 3:20 AM, Blogger The Odd Emperor said…

    Well the blockage was for Alfie’s own protection. We keeps coming over there (in both senses) and making a big sticky fool of himself. I don’t know what the problem is. A.L.F. won’t say anything coherent and my bozo bucket was getting full.

    Besides, after he proclaimed that he would never EVER come back.....he came back! Routed himself through Amsterdam too, Alfie! I didn’t know you were a secret world traveler!

    BTW, the name is not Guy, it’s Gue! You think I’d use some shitty Angelo Saxon derivative? Sheeze!

    http://oddempire.org

     
  • At 5:15 AM, Blogger Alfred Lehmberg said…

    "Art" -- all you have to do is ask. "Infestation" will be _abruptly_ curtailed. ...But you have to ask.

    Mr. Pettingill? I stuck my hand in a leaf trap this morning and encountered a dead toad coming apart in discorporate corruption and slimy putrescence. I was reminded of you.

    I laugh in your moronic, contrived, insincere, and greasy little klasskurtxian face.

    Stomping on your pointy head is an obligation I've assumed which you have brought _entirely_ upon yourself.

    Better get a bigger "bozo bucket", boyo (née yoyo), otherwise we can just presume a base cowardice (intellectual and otherwise) you typify with every furtive little stab at your soiled, untalented, and even cretinous keyboard.

    You're dismissed.

    alienview@roadrunner.com
    > www.AlienView.net
    >> AVG Blog -- http://alienviewgroup.blogspot.com/
    >>> U F O M a g a z i n e -- www.ufomag.com

     
  • At 7:05 AM, Blogger The Odd Emperor said…

    Like I said Art; Alfred’s preoccupation with violent imagery and homoerotic thought is only overcome by his cheerful smile and bright sparkling eyes. I had to do something though, the “black poon-tang big assed booty” spammers were beginning to complain.

    Ohm… His eye do look kind of small and piggy in that photo. I suppose it doesn’t do him justice. He’s really very nice.

    So what’s this “your dismissed” crap Alfred? Are you in charge here? Nice blog you got here Alfred! Keep it up chum!

    Art.….. I take you seriously. REALLY I do….

     
  • At 7:23 AM, Blogger Alfred Lehmberg said…

    Not from the blog's presence, you _witless_ wanker... just my own.

    At least until you have a couple of pulls off your Nitrous bottle and you screw a facile approximation of *bluster* up enough to re-bang your key-board with a sloping forehead _futilely_ trying to catch-up. But it's like trying to get water to run up-hill isn't it... stbu... tsk.

    Take heart... I'll get tired of bitch-slapping you around "pink stinks" soon enough and then you can pretend you've run me off...

    LOL!

    Dismissed. There's a good lad.

    alienview@roadrunner.com
    > www.AlienView.net
    >> AVG Blog -- http://alienviewgroup.blogspot.com/
    >>> U F O M a g a z i n e -- www.ufomag.com

     
  • At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Alfred, Don't you have your UFO Magazine column to work on?

    Why spend as much time as you do hijacking threads and posting longwinded diatribes at Arthur's blog?

    Nam and Saucers must have sucked out every fucking last bit of humor that was in you. You're a self-centered bore.

     
  • At 2:00 AM, Blogger Alfred Lehmberg said…

    I worry about that. You may be right. It's a consequence of getting on in years and I'm pushing 60.

    The real issue, for me, is *nymonic* sociopaths getting free rides at the expence of others, and your take on me lacks an internal consistency. Sneers deserving sneers. That said... I _will_ take a break and get some aspect. Thanks.

    TTFN

    alienview@roadrunner.com
    > www.AlienView.net
    >> AVG Blog -- http://alienviewgroup.blogspot.com/
    >>> U F O M a g a z i n e -- www.ufomag.com

     
  • At 3:50 AM, Blogger The Odd Emperor said…

    What the hell is "nymonic" anyway? A super alloy?

    Why Alfred! You say the nicest things!

     
  • At 12:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Alfie is a misunderstood dollface! I do wish he'd come back! What's it all about anyway so come back and abuse us Alfie!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home