Update UFO UpDates

UFO UpDates is the leading Ufological Mailing List on the Internet. This blog is a snide swipe bitch fest at some of the characters and threads that come up on the List. Visitors here are encouraged to be indescribably rude and abusive about Updates posters. You can subscribe to Updates at ufoupdates@virtuallystrange.net and join in the fun.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Twat The Fucking Useless Gerbil

The current exchange on Updates between Don Ledger and Eugene Frison is going to end in a fight. Here is the latest exchange:

What If Earth Is A Penal Colony For Aliens?
http://www.virtuallystrange.net/ufo/updates/2006/oct/m25-021.shtml

Normally I would quote extracts from the email to make and emphasise my points but unfortunately, when it comes to anything to do with Eugene at all, it is extremely boring and very hard to concentrate on. He just drones on and on. And on. But you can see for yourself if you can muster the effort. It was an email exchange that started off in a cordial and friendly manner but notice that now there is a harder edge to the language and minor insults are beginning to flow.

It won’t be long before they are calling each other twats. Except that Don, who is a pucker kind of guy, won’t go there. He isn’t that confrontational. If it were anyone else, I would be calling them a wimp and a nancy boy and telling them to roll their sleeves up and to get stuck in and twat the useless fucker. But for Don I’ll make an exception. Just this once.

Still, it would be nice to see blood letting on Updates again. Long time since we had a proper ruckus.

A$50 says the moderator has to step in and separate them.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:26 AM, Blogger Arthur said…

    Knew I wouldn't be far off the mark though if you watch the List regularly, then it was hardly rocket science to predict the outcome. (see below)

    Don Ledger:
    >But continue on with your defence >of what ever you are defending
    >and feel free to continue reading >my mind.

    Twat features:
    That's nice and fair, Don. Don't deal with the valid points I
    made nor with the legitimate data I presented - nor with your
    false statements and unsupported invalidations of research and
    experimentation and how it applies to UFO investigation and
    inconsistencies in our current data - and then imply that
    "whatever I'm defending" is something obscure, vague, and akin
    to something like 'babbling.' Your entire response to my post
    during this thread contained very strong wording such as
    "preposterous" and "armchair psychology" and you made very
    definite statements regarding what I posted. There was no need
    to ever read your mind. You spelled your position out quite
    clearly.

    Don Ledger:
    >Have a good day.

    Twat features:
    I had a really great day, Don.

    ------------------

    They didn't get to kicking the shit out of eachother because that's not what "gentlemen" do, but it got as close to it as it was ever likely to.

    And I know where the blame lies. Eugene, you ought to look at your record here on the List. If you can't do so objectively, and you won't be able to because you're an arrogant twonker, then try and take the comments here on board - but even as I write that, I wonder how stupid am I to expect that to happen either. I'll plough on regardless. What do you think your record of concluding threads in a pleasant and cordial manner is? FUCKING POOR. AND THAT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE AN ANTI SOCIAL RETARD. Is there any hope? None. I am wasting my time.

    Mind you, I'm sure his mother loves him.

     
  • At 7:01 AM, Blogger Arthur said…

    Oh. It seems all is revealed at last. There has been more to this than has met the eye and Don has been playing with a fishing line and finally reeled his catch in. Don has been marvelous in the way he has stalked his prey and occasionally needled him and it is my very great pleasure to offer him free membership here as a man worthy of keeping company with us other psychos and ne'er do wells.

    Eugene it would seem is a hoaxer. Oh the shame, the disgrace.

    http://www.virtuallystrange.net/ufo/updates/2006/oct/m28-027.shtml

    "The pictures that
    I snapped in front of the witnesses never showed anything at
    all. They never asked to see them while I was taking the
    pictures and probably they couldn't have seen them anyway
    because it was so dark where we were. The next day I discovered
    that the pictures showed absolutely nothing (what you would
    expect of a $30.00 Super Shooter Polaroid camera taking a
    picture of the sky at night). That night I slept out in the tent
    and in the wee hours of the morning, I took a pair of scissors
    and cut a six-inch 'domed disk' shape from a white plastic ice
    cream container cover, taped it to a piece of stiff skinny wire
    about a foot long, stick it in one of the fence posts that were
    around my father's tomatoes, then shone his 12-volt flashlight
    on it to make it really glow and got on my belly so I could
    shoot it against the sky. There was a slight breeze shaking it
    while I photographed it that give it a blurry around the edges
    effect."

    "The RCMP took the photos and said I'd get them back. I waited a
    long time but they didn't return them and I finally had to bug
    them to get them. I eventually told them what I did. I recanted
    that so many times since then I don't even think of it anymore
    unless someone brings it up and asks me about it."

    "I was a teenager who saw a UFO and made the mistake of telling
    people the next day. Everyone in the neighborhood laughed their
    heads off all day long - traumatic for a kid my age when
    reputation is everything. I faked the photos to save face. I
    never expected the RCMP to show up at the door looking for the
    photos and, at first, was too scared to let them know the truth.
    I didn't think I'd grow up and study UFOs seriously someday."

    "The camera certainly showed nothing at all but that could just
    have been because it was so cheap and the film inadequate for
    night photography."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home