Update UFO UpDates

UFO UpDates is the leading Ufological Mailing List on the Internet. This blog is a snide swipe bitch fest at some of the characters and threads that come up on the List. Visitors here are encouraged to be indescribably rude and abusive about Updates posters. You can subscribe to Updates at ufoupdates@virtuallystrange.net and join in the fun.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Evacuation.......Already A Subscriber?

You’ve been getting away with it for too long. This is quality shite here on this blog and I ain’t giving it out for free no longer. Time to pay.

Pass your cursor over the appropriate section below and follow the instructions that come up on your screen. Have a credit card ready. If your cursor does not respond when you move it over the appropriate section, then it will be because while you have been reading this, our software will have checked you out via your computer and it will have decided on its own that it does not consider you a suitable customer here at this blog. We have certain standards and expectations that have to be met by our readershit and if you fail to come up to these standards, then we don’t want you here. You aren’t good enough. It will be because you are too poor or too stupid or too something.

Just to make you feel really bad if you don’t get in (freaking loser), we have below, under the payment area, a sample of the sort of quality material you will be missing by not being admitted here. Read it and weep.


PAYMENT AREA

New to this blog?
Where the fuck have you been?
Click Here To Subscribe


I’m broke - I need more money. Click here for instruction
on how to make me rich, sorry, to re-Subscribe



Click here to speak to me directly.
It will cost you $700 and I will reveal the
secrets of Ufology to you.
Afterwards you can play with my toot toot.

If you’re not interested, FUCK OFF.


---------------------------------------------------

THIS IS QUALITY WRITING THIS IS


Lehmberg has had this poetry crap corner all to himself and I’m gonna kick his ass because he isn’t very good to start with. This is how it’s done Alfred, as you’ll read below – with skill and flair. This is poetry.


Evacuation



As I survey the wreckage that passes for the UFO scene in 2006;
The web sites, the message boards, the blogs, the buzz and so on,

I try to assess the intelligence of the individuals involved in
And committed to,
This subject.

“Intelligence” doesn’t cover it all.
Perhaps I also mean the likeability,
The roundedness as humans,
And the level of maturity in the sense of personal development,

That flakey sort of stuff.
Well.
What do I see?
Indeed what do I feel about you all?
What do I think?

This is the image that comes to my mind:

I am in an upstairs room in my house.
I open the window.
I peer outside at the small river that is an allegory
For Ufology that flows immediately below.
I undo and drop my trousers,
I climb onto the little step that is there
At the foot of the window,

I turnaround so I am now facing back into the room
And carefully wedge my ass out of the window
So that it is now poised 20 feet above Ufology, sorry, the river.

And I sit and wait.

Soon, upon the river,
Along comes a boat.
In it I spy
Anonymous and Mr. Penisonmyhead.
And others.
But not Anonymole, strangely.


I hum a song. Hey nonny, hey nonny, hey no…………………………………………..

The boat comes nearer.

I start to strain…………………

Out of politeness and consideration I yell

“EVACUATION”

Alas, I am too late.

And I don’t really care.
Because if I did I would have yelled earlier or not have bothered in the first place.

11 Comments:

  • At 7:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Poetry in motion. Unfortunately, the bowel movement is all downhill. What crap!

    What's this I hear about you, Arthur, not being man? Is you, not a "he" but a "she"? And maybe a "notorious troll' to boot?

    To paraphrase Clarice Starling, Ms. Lecter, why don't you direct that 'high-powered' intellect back at yourself for once--I wonder what you'd find there? Anything?

    Maybe a mordant black hole of self-inflicted pathologies, resulting in nothing more productive on the other end than being unable to spew anything more useful than more invective?

    Don't you get tired of yourself?

     
  • At 8:17 AM, Blogger Arthur said…

    anonymichael said...

    You're one sick puppy Artie. But what type of puppy are you? Shitzu? ROTFLMAO! Are you a girl? I know you are because Mr. Penisonhead said so and he knows everything. But then, he's said you're this person and that person before and he's always right, except when he's wrong.

    Have you enjoyed our recent dribblings on Penisonhead's blog about you Artie?. Yes, it is a shame isn't it, this whole messy business.

    Its time you started calling me Mickeymous, which is appropriate. I was bullied at school, which is all you need to know.

    That's what this blog does. It gets Alfred saying nice things about Kimbling.

    I'm going to be sick. I know it, you know it, we all know it. Here it comes raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalph. Yoh! Cucumber. Hang on, I'm going to take a stick to move some bits about. Lets see - well, carrots, yes, toms kind of, lettuce? But I didn't have any lettuce, oh and beetroot. That explains it.

     
  • At 1:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh hell no! There is no way Arthur could be La Chica Loca Regan!

     
  • At 5:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Arthur, Arthur
    Mystery barfer
    Doesn't know when to quit
    Up to his ears
    In crocodile tears
    Or is it liquid shit?

     
  • At 9:02 AM, Blogger Arthur said…

    Hello Annymoose

    Firstly, you are not allowed here unless you change the way you spell your name. It should be Anonymoose. Please observe in future.

    Secondly, this is a very poor poetic effort. Where is the creative affect? Where is the energy, the vision, the oscillation of depth, of soul? Why does your hero not remonstrate with his saviour? What is the meaning of the turd upon the head of conscience? Does this not reflect Man's inhumanity to man? And for the unpteenth time; stay on topic!!! This is a Ufological blog, not one obssessed with toiletry issues.

     
  • At 4:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Spelling?
    'affect' is a verb, not a noun. (Such mis-use of the Queen's English!).
    For the umpteenth time, it is not spelled 'unpteenth'.
    You are not 'obssessed', you are obsessed! Right, Alfie??
    My handle is 'Annymoose', as in 'Annie the moose'

     
  • At 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My handle is 'Annymoose', as in 'Annie the moose'

    Welcome annymoose! Your handle reminded me of something from my past,[I don't think this was an abduction flash back.]

    A lesson reminding us all about inheriting physical charateristics from a parent:

    I once dated a girl who had moose-like legs and particularly the knees which were like two big lumps and had fuzzy velvet-like fur on them[you know, the way moose do]. And her nose was bulbous, like a moose's muzzle. In the winter she wore these goddamed ear mufflers which made her hair kind of stick up over them[like fuzzy antlers growing]. She was good at fellatio, so I overlooked her moose-like fugliness.

    After a month or so she introduced me to her father[I hate those kind of introductions], who she lived with [it sounds weird, but he was a widower, so there wasn't anything untoward going on,well, that I knew of anyway]. Anyhoo, he grabbed my hand and firmly shook it and told me to call him Moose because that's what his pals called him.

     
  • At 11:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think Arthur is _frater libre_ or _odinz_. Gene Stewart was his name behind the ids.

     
  • At 3:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Blue Gene Stewart? Isn't he that bizarro fundie preacher on late-night cable TV who uses different-colored magic markers to note down incoherent biblical cross-refences on a big whiteboard in between mournful solicitations for donations to his vast one-man ministry? He's a hoot.

    I remember he would have these surreal, semi-hysterical, tower-of-babel-like monologues about Christian history and related folderol. Whadda woot!

    The longer he talked, the less comprehensible he became, and occassionally he would break to show cheesy, amateurish film of his fancy, patron-paid, horse ranch and langorously chat about his dear, dear horsies. Points became moot, while he collected the dullards loot.

    He ought to have his pious-hole 'shoot', and be given the boot, the crazy galoot, mon, as das is 'goot. Nargle?

    Hmmm...may have been having a tad too much fun earlier this eve. Gotta scoot!

    8^b

     
  • At 3:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    anonymoose, No. You're going on about Dr. Gene Scott. All that longwinded dribble for nothing.

     
  • At 12:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, yes, Dr. Gene _Scott_! Pardon me...

    All my long-winded dribble was for nothing? Oh, shoot! Actually, I had fun composing that comment, and you corrected my error on the name, so something was accomplished. Perhaps less than zero, but not totally null.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home