Update UFO UpDates

UFO UpDates is the leading Ufological Mailing List on the Internet. This blog is a snide swipe bitch fest at some of the characters and threads that come up on the List. Visitors here are encouraged to be indescribably rude and abusive about Updates posters. You can subscribe to Updates at ufoupdates@virtuallystrange.net and join in the fun.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Vote For Me

Mood today; farting like a fucking cow that’s not been milked for a week

Its erection time and Kimbling, he of the massive cock, is running some nonsense at his site called the 2006 Zorgy Awards.

http://redstarfilms.blogspot.com/2006/11/vote-for-2006-zorgy-awards.html

There is a section there entitled Best UFO / paranormal "Trouble-maker" and I am listed along with Nick Redfern and Alfred. Redfern is a joke because he does not cause trouble and…………… come to think of it, Redfern might have caused a few problems in the past, but lets leave that for the moment. Talking of jokes, you can also forget Alfred. So that leaves me, obviously the most unpleasant and malicious troublemaker currently striding around Ufology at the mo and thoroughly deserving winner of this title. So fucking vote.

And now a serious note; looking around the comments sections of various threads here, I notice that everyone seems obsessed with poor Regan Lee. This woman has been well and truly put through the wringer at this blog in a most unpleasant and unnecessary way. Whatever criticisms Ms Lee may or may not have made previously about men or male ufologists have been entirely borne out and confirmed by the antics of a few. What pleasure you small minded witless morons may have derived from mocking and intimidating a woman is more of a reflection on yourselves than anything else. Some of you have been nothing short of pathetic, particularly the idiot that thought it funny to deconstruct Regan’s self portrait in such a cruel and pointless way.

As the blog owner/author Regan, please accept my apologies.

And now on to happier and nicer things. I have a zit on my right testicle and want to squeeze it but am afraid of the pain. If there is anyone here called “Abby”, then please tell me what to do.

Oh, and I see that someone has let the village idiot out of the asylum again:

http://www.virtuallystrange.net/ufo/updates/2006/nov/m02-008.shtml

Somebody fucking tie him up in a sack and throw him over a bridge into a river. Puleeze.

9 Comments:

  • At 5:55 AM, Blogger Alfred Lehmberg said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You got my vote, Arthur!

     
  • At 6:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Artie says...Mood today; farting like a fucking cow that’s not been milked for a week

    Oh honey, for that gas take some Gas-X - the cherry flavored one does it for me.

    Artie says...Its erection time and Kimbling, he of the massive cock, is running some nonsense at his site called the 2006 Zorgy Awards.

    http://redstarfilms.blogspot.com/2006/11/vote-for-2006-zorgy-awards.html

    There is a section there entitled Best UFO / paranormal "Trouble-maker" and I am listed along with Nick Redfern and Alfred. Redfern is a joke because he does not cause trouble and…………… come to think of it, Redfern might have caused a few problems in the past, but lets leave that for the moment. Talking of jokes, you can also forget Alfred. So that leaves me, obviously the most unpleasant and malicious troublemaker currently striding around Ufology at the mo and thoroughly deserving winner of this title. So fucking vote.

    Ooooh, tres interesting! But the blonde bitch's questionaire was as big as his "massive cock" and ego. He just does not know when to quit!
    A good spanking should be the order of the day for Paula.

    So anyhow, Of course, I voted for Artie. I'm swooning as I type.

    And now a serious note; looking around the comments sections of various threads here, I notice that everyone seems obsessed with poor Regan Lee. This woman has been well and truly put through the wringer at this blog in a most unpleasant and unnecessary way. Whatever criticisms Ms Lee may or may not have made previously about men or male ufologists have been entirely borne out and confirmed by the antics of a few. What pleasure you small minded witless morons may have derived from mocking and intimidating a woman is more of a reflection on yourselves than anything else. Some of you have been nothing short of pathetic, particularly the idiot that thought it funny to deconstruct Regan’s self portrait in such a cruel and pointless way.

    Oh drat! I hope you are not refering to moi. I only want to help a girl who's put her self-portrait out for all of the world to see. No one is beyond help when it comes to working a beauty regimen. And if Regan is going to hit the UFO lecture circus, bitch had better be prepared to compete with UFO divas like Linda, Farrah and Paula.

    And now on to happier and nicer things. I have a zit on my right testicle and want to squeeze it but am afraid of the pain. If there is anyone here called “Abby”, then please tell me what to do.

    Honey I'm not an Abby (though I'm proudly Abbynormal..Ta!), but let me tell you what I do when I get zits on my coconuts. I shave my nuts and often pull them back with my twig when I'm in the mood for crossdressing. The problem is ingrown hairs and heated friction from the wraparound occasionally causes a ugly zit on moi's nuts.

    But, not to worry. I just pinch out a half-pea sized smidgeon of super glue onto my nut-zit, making sure I'm spread eagle of course while doing this. I let it dry, then cover it with a bit of
    saran wrap and use medical tape to keep the saran in place. That super glue just zaps the ickyness in that zit right out. After a day, it's back to normal. Let me know how it all turns out honey.

     
  • At 7:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You've got my vote Arthur! What I can't figure out is why Kimbling didn't put up for nomination in the best ufologist category---Ernst Zundel.

    I don't think Kimbling likes Germans.

     
  • At 12:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The world's wittiest UFO-logical commentator--Arthur-- has his finger on every extraterrestrial pulse.

    To his credit, Arthur has a writing style that never flags and that always entertains.

    You may not like or agree with all that he says, however. But, hell, Arthur doesn’t care, and rightly so. -- Dick Greenfern, author / researcher /man-about-town....who has proudly cast his vote for Arthur.

     
  • At 7:51 AM, Blogger Arthur said…

    Hello Dick G,

    Welcome. I hope you are suitably prepared for what you are about to receive. But first a few rules. You seem like a nice guy, which is not helpful. Our first rule is, if you can't say something nasty and unpleasant about someone, then don't say anything at all. There will be no "niceness" here.

    We are also very open to the feminine side of things here and do not harass or mock women. Much. There will be no "muckiness" here.

    You are a sweet talker though Dick. Did you really cast your vote for me? Ah shucks. There is no doubt I am the outstanding primary candidate in that section.



    Hello ridiculouslygayufologist

    Thank you for the zit tip. I actually tried it and used super glue but it didn't work out too well. Please don't ask for detailed explanations but for the most part of today, I have been followed closely everywhere by the dog and a piece of plastic that is surprisingly shaped in the female form. Coincidence eh?

     
  • At 12:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Arthur has earned my vote because Update UFO UpDates is one of the few blogs I read everyday, without fail.

    In a world where any idiot with a computer can make his views known, Arthur is a welcome rarity -- someone who actually has something intelligent and thought-provoking to say, and who knows how to say it -- with wit, verve, and a wry sense of humour.

    Arthur's style and work would translate well to the world of film and television, and I look forward to having the opportunity of working with him sometime in the future!
    --Saul Nimball - Documentary Filmmaker, Avon Representative, Burmese Cattery Breeder.

     
  • At 5:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "While I remain unconvinced of extraterrestrial visitation, there is no denying the intellectual heft of your views and approach.

    You introduced me to a community of serious thought that should not be taken lightly...

    To sum up, your work has sharpened my skepticism, in the best possible sense.

    Work like yours reclaims ufology as a serious inquiry, which I frankly hadn't realized was possible. It's been my distinct pleasure and honor to vote for you Arthur."
    - Biff Johanson, member, Center for Inquiry; member, Center for the study of Anna Nicole; member, 39th Degree Free Masonry; member, Roswell Tourist Bureau.

     
  • At 1:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "My vote, of course, has gone to Arthur.
    Arthur is... a meticulous flying saucer investigator. May the Space People bless him!"
    - James W. Moses, Editor / Supreme Sub-Commander of the Romulan Fleet, San Francisco Bath Houses and Saucer Smears'n Bears.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home