Update UFO UpDates

UFO UpDates is the leading Ufological Mailing List on the Internet. This blog is a snide swipe bitch fest at some of the characters and threads that come up on the List. Visitors here are encouraged to be indescribably rude and abusive about Updates posters. You can subscribe to Updates at ufoupdates@virtuallystrange.net and join in the fun.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

UFOLOGICAL TOUPEES

Mood: anticipatory

It is a working necessity, if a practicing Ufologist, to acquire a toupee if as a result of age or excessive masturbation, you begin to lose your hair. If you don't wear one then there is a serious risk, if calling upon a UFO witness who might be in a fragile state of mind due to their sighting, of tipping them over the edge into madness. If they open their front door and are greeted by the sight of a grinning, bald headed twatipotomus who may also be wearing spectacles that greatly magnify his eyes, the witness could think that one of the aliens on the UFO he had just seen had come round to finish him off. Speaking of which, Biddy always finishes me off but she is very considerate in that direction.

But I digress. Obviously we don’t want witnesses to have heart attacks as a result of opening the door to us. We’ll need them later to help prop up our fragile case when we come under attack on UFO UpDates. So it is essential to appear as normal as possible in our public presentation, even if underneath we are, as is likely what with being Ufologists ‘n all, far from normal. Toupees are the answer!

Some people in Ufology have been very far sighted and are already wearing them. Every so often we will spotlight one such person and hold them up to public ridicule, I’m sorry; I meant to say we’ll put them in the public spotlight. So that the bright light can shine on any outstanding bald bits and make them look even dumber.

Our first spotlightee is author and professional idiot Robert Collins. Robert wrote the marvellous book, Copy Editing? You Must Be Having A Laugh along with a bunch of other retards. We spoke to him:

A. Hi Robert; why do you wear a toupee?

RC. Because I’m bald.

A. Do you think you fool anybody with it?

RC. Yes. Everybody. Nobody has guessed before you.

A. Are you married?

RC. Yes.

A. Didn’t your wife comment?

RC. No, she didn’t notice. I should mention though that she’s blind.

A. If she wasn’t blind, do you think she would notice then?

RC. No, it’s a very good toupee.

A. Actually, you do know it looks like there’s a dead cat sitting on your head?

See
http://alienseekernews.com/researchers/collins.jpg

RC. What breed?

A. Siamese/Persian cross.

RC. That’s OK then.


A. You also look very shiny in that picture Robert. Cadavers look a lot like that after the undertaker has got through with them. Do you mind me asking; are you dead?

RC. No, I use a sun lamp a lot.

Well that’s that then.

Some people take the wearing of a toupee to a fashion extreme and wear one even if they don’t need one. Some people wear “bald toupees” whereby they might have a full head of hair but wear a toupee to convey the impression they are completely bald.

Here is an example of one such person:

http://www.presidentialufo.com/Image22.gif


And finally, that brings us nicely round to Alfred Lehmberg’s beard.

http://alienview.net/alcolor.jpg

A dermatologist writes:

“Mr. Lehmberg’s facial hair displays unusual characteristics. The curvature, texture and general strength of the displayed furze strongly suggests to me that that this is not in fact a genuine beard. The overall trait implies that the hair is from the scrotal and anal area of Mr Lehmberg’s body and that he has meticulously extracted each follicle and pasted it on to a gauze sheet which he adheres to his face on a daily basis. This requires some dedication as I would imagine the “wig” would be quite uncomfortable to wear, and that is aside from the smell which I would think would be overpowering. I am not familiar with Mr. Lehmberg but why he would want to go to so much trouble as to convey the impression that he is a wood pixie I do not know.

IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE IN UFOLOGY WHO WEARS A TOUPEE, DO LET ARTHUR KNOW

22 Comments:

  • At 9:04 AM, Blogger Arthur said…

    Arthur said:

    "Some people take the wearing of a toupee to a fashion extreme and wear one even if they don’t need one. Some people wear “bald toupees” whereby they might have a full head of hair but wear a toupee to convey the impression they are completely bald.

    Here is an example of one such person:

    http://www.presidentialufo.com/Image22.gif"

    Yeah, alright smart ass, I know what I said.

    I am concerned Artie about this picture of Nick Redfern. Never mind that very good "bald toupee" he has on, I'm more interested in why he seems to be caught "nell'atto" with an older man. Can you explain?

     
  • At 1:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Who is Redfern's bed partner? . . . .SS's Mosley?

     
  • At 6:40 AM, Blogger Arthur said…

    Well that's it, I don't know. I can't see it being Mosely unless the pix is fairly current. If we really want to know, I guess we either ask Nick or Grant C from who's site the pix is from.

    The real question though is why does Nick persist with that toupee?

     
  • At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Arthur
    To answer the question posed: the picture in question is indeed of me and Jim M and was taken from an online article written by Grant Cameron on the infamous weekend at Ryan Wood's 2003 conference when Jim's camera film vanished.
    Here is the link:
    http://www.presidentialufo.com/mj-12_film.htm
    As you'll see - taken in it's real context - the room was a normal sized hotel room with about 20 people crammed in and only about 4 chairs. As you'll easily see from the pix, at one point I was sat on the bed, Jim was, speaker Kenn Thomas was, and speaker Matthew Williams was fast asleep on it! Purely because the alternative was for all of us without chairs to sit on the floor.
    When you look at all the other pictures in the article and take them as a whole, it should immediately be obvious to anyone the real context and not the one intimated in the blog! But nice try!
    Nick Redfern

     
  • At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I should have listed my name as Nick Redfern and not anonymous in previous post.
    Nick R.

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger Arthur said…

    If anything is obvious Nick it is that there is one hell of a freaking orgy taking place in that little bedroom. What I don't understand is why you would want to monster some dear old man. Had he given a book of yours a bad review or something? Mind you, he's smiling so maybe it wasn't the atrocity it seems after all.

    What a carry on though. No wonder people are coming into Ufology in their hoardes. If you're going to do another one of these this weekend in Vegas, could you let us know?

     
  • At 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Arthur, your humor truly knows no bounds (that's British sarcasm, by the way).
    I will be writing a full Net review of this weekend's event within a week or so of my return and on completion I will ensure that all of the gory details make their way to you.
    Nick

     
  • At 4:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Arthur, Looks like ole Jimmie may be Nickie's bottom!

    And you're right once again; that homoerotic stealth toupee could be deeply disturbing to suffering older abductees. They might think Nick is their hybrid son.

     
  • At 4:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So Redfern's hitting the ufoological circuit/circus to make money off of pathetic abductees in Las Vegas!? I picture something like Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas for Redfern and his bedroom posse.

    Hey anyone notice that he's losing in both categories on Kimbling's Duck awards? LOL

     
  • At 6:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Anonymole, you are so full of humor today. No sorry. I got confused there. I meant to say you are so full of something else.
    As for anonymous (why are you guys or gals so massively frightened to use your real names on the blog?), it's really that important to you who does or doesn't win the Duck award? My God, get a life!
    Fear and Loathing? One of my all time faves - along with Big Sur and Rum Diary.
    That's it from me: I'm off to LV.
    Nick R.

     
  • At 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Is Nick Redfern and Aaron Donahue the same person? http://www.remoteviewer.org/remoteviewing/aaron-donahue.htm

    Donahue was saying once on Coast Radio program that his bald head was a phallic symbol and used in his luciferian rituals. That might be what Redfern was doing with Mosley on the bed. And what's with that 1970s polyester disco style shirt Redfern was wearing? That just screams gay sex.

    Art- I read that dermatologist's report and it is so sad about Alfred's transplanted anal-pubic hair to face beard. The poor guy must smell like rotten turkey on a good day.

     
  • At 11:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You have no idea how I could have utilized Nick Redfern's oiled up bald head and tight body in my repressed homoerotic scenes of being tortured in Braveheart.

    Nick could have been one of the sugardicks with chest bared and tights on, learing at my incredibly manly and wholesome William Wallace character, as the chief torturer shoved that hooked spear up my tight ass to disembowel me.

    *sigh* I think I just came in my pants. Excuse my bad manners Arthur.

     
  • At 8:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LMAO at how Redfern is actually getting upset writing snarky shit to us. I guess that's how it is when Linda Moulton Howe[who your buddy kimmykumkimball calls Linda Mouldy Cow because his humor is really sophisticated] is beating your ass in the Best Ufologist category.

    Arthur, We have another bigwig in Ufology who wears a bald toupee!

    Got this pic off of one of Alfred's blogs. It's kimmykumkimball[on the left and hey no wonder the priss usually wears a hat] and Charles Manson on the right I think - who's probably a relative of Kimball who drops names of people he's related to - like Stan Friedman being his uncle and all.

    How long would Kimmykumkimball last in a prison until he's made into someone's bitch?
    http://www.alienview.net/lemkim.jpg?SSImageQuality=Full

     
  • At 2:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oooolahlah! I would love to meet Nick Redfern. I'm surprised our paths haven't crossed yet as we share, ahem, similar interests.

    And that photo of Paul Kimball!! Tres surprised!!! I remember a familiar crossdressing chanteuse from St. Stephens, after she'd take her makeup and cloths off, but no it couldn't be I suppose. They're not in the same province.

    Then again, what a small and weird world ufology is.

     
  • At 5:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A dermatologist writes:

    “Mr. Lehmberg’s facial hair displays unusual characteristics. The curvature, texture and general strength of the displayed furze strongly suggests to me that that this is not in fact a genuine beard. The overall trait implies that the hair is from the scrotal and anal area of Mr Lehmberg’s body and that he has meticulously extracted each follicle and pasted it on to a gauze sheet which he adheres to his face on a daily basis. This requires some dedication as I would imagine the “wig” would be quite uncomfortable to wear, and that is aside from the smell which I would think would be overpowering. I am not familiar with Mr. Lehmberg but why he would want to go to so much trouble as to convey the impression that he is a wood pixie I do not know.


    I can appreciate this man and think I might have some idea what his intentions are.

    I use small scissors to carefully cut off the curleycue aromatic hairs around my anus, up my asscrack and on my scrotal sac. This I do after several days of enforced non-bathing. I want the hairs to be jam packed with my aroma and male hormones,reeking of top testosterone odorous form; which I put in a baggy{the generic ones are alright} that I have made just a few pinholes in.

    After sealing the baggy I tie it to some strong rope and then attach that to a sturdy tree about 8 feet from ground level where suspected BigFoot activity has been noted. My intention is to lure a female BigFoot with such substances.

    I am in the process of saving my money in order to buy night vision cams that will run only when activated by sensors to make my search easier.

     
  • At 8:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bigfootologist - Have you considered mating with the female, assuming you catch her?

     
  • At 10:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is a possibility I am entertaining. A female Bigfoot would not have STDs and the skank whores around me look like they are riddled with herpes, genital and anal warts, chlamidia and HIV.

    I would truly appreciate a clean female and it isn't necessary that she is human. I am not a bigot. I use to have a serious love crush on T'Pol and she wasn't human.

     
  • At 4:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It is my understanding that at this Las Vegas occult convention Mr. Redfern is attending, there is shea butter and beeswax being rubbed profusely on his noggin by the other attendees. It's cultish and sexual. No doubt the reptillian aliens are using their mind control.

     
  • At 5:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No doubt the reptillian aliens are using their mind control.

    I know about these things. My Dad has read about them and taught them to me. Paul Wolfowitz and Alan Dershowitz are eastern european-bred reptillians and so is that used-car dealer that's the prime minister of Israel - Ehud Olmert.

    I have the ability to see reptoids, even here in Malibu. One of my next movies might be about them, unless they prevent me from my freedom of expression.

     
  • At 5:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    To keep Nickie's bald head greased up for that slimy smegna look, go here. They even take Discover Card, the credit card for losers.
    http://www.baldheadshine.com

     
  • At 12:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have to weigh in here and honestly tell you that I really don't see a need for Alfred Lehmberg to be going through all that rigamarole from his private parts to his beard on a daily basis. That doesn't even fall into my gray box, it's that ridiculous.

    For any of you that are folicle-challenged in such a manner, now would be as good as any time to announce that on my next visit to that sandnigger George El Noory's radio program,as a special offer I'll be sending out living pieces - including the tender roots- of my luxurious beard hair which is completely ready for transplantation anywhere you choose. Callers can request a fresh,small,moist sample in a clear baggy for just $5.00 extra, along with any of my book purchases.

    Because I'm out scouting for pieces of godknowswhat in Corona, New Mexico;advanced orders can be placed at:
    Danton Freedaman
    C/O my asshole nephew through marriage-
    Sir Paul Kimbling
    Cannuck Drive
    Bumblefuck, Nova Scotia

     
  • At 6:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ask Derek about toupees....www.derekanthony.com
    or IM him yahoo...derekanthony20
    Email: derekanthony20@yahoo.com Questions about his toupee, always welcome!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home