Update UFO UpDates

UFO UpDates is the leading Ufological Mailing List on the Internet. This blog is a snide swipe bitch fest at some of the characters and threads that come up on the List. Visitors here are encouraged to be indescribably rude and abusive about Updates posters. You can subscribe to Updates at ufoupdates@virtuallystrange.net and join in the fun.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

REGAN TWATS ARTIE IN THE NUTS

GUEST BLOG GUEST BLOG GUEST BLOG GUEST BLOG GUEST BLOG


THE ORANGE LUMP OF LARD

“Nothing matters. But then my brain hurts so why would it?”
Alfred Lehmberg

“I think women in Ufology is a great idea. I’m pretty much all of them”
Natasha Multipersonality

“So, I’m not a woman then? You bitch”
Lesley

“”Synchronicity”. Isn’t that a nice word?”
F. Lakey


posted by UFO Bits at Friday, November 24, 2006

0 comments (yet, but I’m expecting the ususal collection of freaks along in a moment)

IN YER FACE ARTIE!

Hello dahlings. Regan here. Little pipseekins Artie has asked me to guest host the blog today so it’s my turn to turn the tableaux. Giggle, titter.

First, my adoring pubic, some shameless plugs. Now I’ve got those in and every cavity is sealed, we can get on. Well now, where to start. I know, why not from where I always start!

Skeptipelicanheadbunkers are beastly people. They’re not as nasty as Artie ‘cos he’s a right jerk but they still are pretty mean, aren’t they? I can’t hear you. Can you shout louder please: aren’t they? Yeeeeeer!

Are ya all having a good time? Yeeeeeeeeeeer!!!

All this Ufology is really working up a sweat!

Yes, those skeptix. I never understand what point they’re trying to make because how can you deny something that so many people say exists and have experienced? It just doesn’t make sense that they can be so closed to human feeling and I feel sorry for them. Some say (well Arthur actually) that I don’t understand them because they are all cleverer than me and use words I don’t know. But they say one thing and it never makes sense and they are all over the place and things and time for tea soon. Cookies. Yummy.

OK. Women that moon at you while you are driving by are really annoying. If I want to see bare buttocks, I’ll go look at Artie’s face (Yeeeeeeeer). So this case I’m researching, I’ve forgotten the details because it’s so long ago (yesterday pm) but its got something to do with a big round thing that flies. Well, it’s really interesting and I’m going to do some research on it. I am. I’m a researcher.

At the moment I’m having a good run with big foot stuff. When I did the last lot Lozzenge mailed me and I’m always tickled pink when someone famous gets in touch. The thing about Bigfoot though is like the body hygiene thing, duh. I mean, hasn’t that guy heard about shaving? Try

http://wwwcracksacknback@cutnhack.com

Mind you, the thought of a ten feet tall “thing” in my boudoir makes my eyes water.


Some other stories you might like:

Rabbi says, “If ET Exists, He’d Go To Liberal Temple”
http://www.oiyveysmeir@shlong.com


Jewish Woman says, “Alien Monstered Me, Took Pictures, And Is Now Blackmailing Me Into Sleeping With Him Again, Otherwise He’ll Tell My Mortie”
http://www.shabbatshalom@kosherblat.com


The other day Paul Kimbles threw an orange peel at me. It wasn’t deliberate, he didn’t see me. But fancy him throwing one at little ‘ol me! Alfred threw a stogie at me once but that was deliberate so it doesn’t count.

OK. Here are all my other blogs. I’ve got one on Hellenic Art pre Grecian times, one for women who have been really brave and driven a car, another for coyotes cos I think nature’s wonderful, another in memory of dead chickens, (that’s enough – Arthur)

10 Comments:

  • At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I was hoping that the little sugartits jewess would be kind enough to expound on her story about those fucking little orange orbs {I bet they are jews too!} that keep harassing her on her motorcycle?

    It sounds like good material for one of my next movies.

     
  • At 5:45 AM, Blogger The Odd Emperor said…

    Hey! None of those links work!

     
  • At 12:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    “I think women in Ufology is a great idea. I’m pretty much all of them”
    Natasha Multipersonality


    ROFL!

     
  • At 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Okay, Arthur, I'm on to you now. You and another UFO "personality" went on vacation at the same time. How was the pasta?

     
  • At 1:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    this is something that ah...i don't understand at all.....ahh....its ahhhh...insane...yet revoltingly brilliant....but i don't really know...ahh...because i've been seeing a psychoanalyist daily for over 40 years.....and i never married a jewish girl....i married that irish blarney stone Mia Farrow.....she's...ahh what...adopting an earthworm right now.....and i fell in lust with her adopted daughter Soon Ye...and ahh...and...ahhhh......we're still together....she's my little china girl...ahh....does it even matter what kind of asian she is?....ahh.....something about this...ahhh...this orange orb woman who just happens to be jewish...ahh...scares me....i feel emasculated...just reading....ahh....her blogs and websites......she's angry.....ahh about aliens....ah and the government....ahh and men....ahh.....but why?...ahhhhhhhhh...I gotta go play my clarinet now....i'm so nervous and conflicted.

     
  • At 2:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Anonymous said...
    Okay, Arthur, I'm on to you now. You and another UFO "personality" went on vacation at the same time. How was the pasta?

    Hi,

    Much the same thing was said to me privately by Alfred L but I cannot see the time connection you allude to. But anyway, I am not him. Thanks though for referring to me as a "personality". However, as I'm here:

    Arthur, if you read this, would you be interested in doing something for UFO Review? Discretion assured.

     
  • At 3:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It was my great honor and pleasure to have visited and interviewed Stu (we are on a familiar first name basis). A fine time was had by all and I ate alot of cheese.

    http://redstarfilms.blogspot.com/2006/06/other-side-of-stuart-miller.html

     
  • At 3:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What's happened to Regan's blogs on blogspot?--OrangeOrb/UFO Bits and Moonwomen. They're gone.

     
  • At 1:58 PM, Blogger Regan Lee said…

    Why, thank you for asking.

    Here you go:

    http://orangeorb.blogspot.com

     
  • At 7:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thankyou babe!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home