Update UFO UpDates

UFO UpDates is the leading Ufological Mailing List on the Internet. This blog is a snide swipe bitch fest at some of the characters and threads that come up on the List. Visitors here are encouraged to be indescribably rude and abusive about Updates posters. You can subscribe to Updates at ufoupdates@virtuallystrange.net and join in the fun.

Monday, November 13, 2006

Please Explain This To Me; Has Anyone Got Any Drugs?

Now Greg Bishop’s OK. Great Benne book, seems like an OK guy.

He put this up on his blog last week:

Funniest thing I've seen in months
http://tinyurl.com/yhsdto

It’s a cartoon. If Greg is to be believed, I wouldn’t be able to carry on breathing while watching this.

So I watched it.

I can only assume that in order to find this as funny as Bish did, you need to be in a motel room “with a friend” and out of it.

If I’ve missed the point, somebody please tell me.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think they left out the part about smoking a whole lot of whacky tobaccy before watching it....

     
  • At 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Eh. It's produced by Mike Judge so that in itself made it worth my while to watch because I was a combination of Beavis and Butthead not too long ago, but of course, I've matured completely.

    I'm not LOLing away at this cartoon Bishop has up though.

    I noticed Bishop's icon --a Kelly-Hopkinsville alien. Whoopdefuckindoo. I see freakier creatures at the group home I work at.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home