Update UFO UpDates

UFO UpDates is the leading Ufological Mailing List on the Internet. This blog is a snide swipe bitch fest at some of the characters and threads that come up on the List. Visitors here are encouraged to be indescribably rude and abusive about Updates posters. You can subscribe to Updates at ufoupdates@virtuallystrange.net and join in the fun.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Masterful Shough Spanks Kasten and Makes me Come. Hang On. What the f…….

Biddy here. I ran this headline back in October and it was a piece about how Mr. Kimbling had forcefully handled feisty Kathy Kasten and been so strong and firm about it that he made me come. No bones about it: there was a puddle on the floor that could have filled a tub!

This is the bit that tickled my pink bits:

Dodging responsibility for what you wrote is never a good sign either. Here is the full paragraph that you originally wrote:


"The point is that UFOs is the new mthology according to Bullard. I agree with him. There are individuals who have turned what could have been a scientific investigation into a belief in a myth.

"To summarize:

1. UFOs are "the new mythology" according to Bullard.
2. You agree with him.
3. Individuals have turned what could have been a scientific investigation into a belief in a myth.

Now, to me at least, that reads as follows: "UFOs are the new mythology... it could have been a scientific investigation, but it isn't, because individuals (presumably ufologists, as you don't indicate that they are somehow exempted) have turned it into a belief in a myth."

Then yesterday, in response to a posting from Kasten, Martin Shough does this:


Anyway Robert Morningstar (how felicitous!) has proved to you that it is not Venus but a large anomalous object floating over the moon:

"The image of the 'Sky Object' shows it to be a very large, highly luminous triangular object floating above the lunar surface and apparently quite far beyond the lunar horizon. This would indicate that the object was very large."

In other words, it's a very large object so it must be far beyond the horizon, and because it's so far away and looks so big, well, it must be very large.

I accuse Mr. Shough of having come to this blog and of having read what I wrote. Martin; you are copying Kimbling’s style and have done so to ingratiate yourself with me. You think that because he made me come, you can do the same. Well I have news for you Marty; I might be easy but I do have some standards you know. For instance, I understand you are from the land of Scotland. Does that mean you wear a kilt? And does that mean you wear nothing under your kilt? And does that mean you dangle? And does that mean that when you walk, it swings around? Wait…………….. wait, give it a minute longer, wait..…………………….. Nope, sorry Martin, you just don’t do it for me like Kimbling does.

Does seem like a pattern is emerging though when replying to Kasten. BTW, don't forget, she's still got Alfred's balls in a little jar from the one time they tangled.

While I’m here and Arthur is off playing with himself (all he does most of the day) did anyone notice what a complete twat he made of himself yesterday dribbling on about Sparks? As I read what he wrote I thought, “Artie, are you writing about Sparks or are you writing about yourself? Cos bugger me if I can see the difference”. So Artie sees himself in Sparky, miserable bastard, and doesn’t like what he sees. I shall have to have a word.


10 Comments:

  • At 6:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Waddafuk! Howda heyal you cum frum Kimbling. That snowman white baldy pink azzzface!

    Biddy git yo sef a dr. ruf westheinie erosagator. It do me gooood evertime sista.
    http://www.eroscillator.com/

     
  • At 10:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Biddy, when you have a word with Arthur, since you are one and the same, the word should be "disgust".

     
  • At 3:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No NO NO Biddy! Do not even consider becoming enamoured by that
    slimy uncircumcized Scotsman Martin.

    In the words of Walt Whitman-
    “I too am not a bit tamed, I too am untranslatable,
    I sound my barbaric YAWP over the roofs of the world.”

    Do not let your clitoris YAWP for anyone else but your beloved Arthur.

     
  • At 1:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    God, this is boring. I'm so damn disappointed that Arthur can't do any better than this. I want funny!

    Come on, Arthur, think carefully about your next post--it should be so outrageous, so over the top, that it draws more than a few comments.

    I mean, really, kick out the jams! Turn over the tables! Blow it up!!!

     
  • At 6:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Anonymichael/"che". You're so easy to read. How's that new moderated blog of yours doing, that you were advertizing in here about?

     
  • At 12:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh honies! Worry not about a silly uncut cock! Tres Clean is the motto dahlings!!

    Just push that worm up and wash underneath it Miss Biddyful, with a soft washcloth that's gently soaked in mild soap.

    You may as well shave his balls while you're at it and then have a tea-bag session.

    Heads up love bug!!! And keep watching the skies while you're at it!

     
  • At 1:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    More of the same tedious, uninspired crap, Anonymole? Or is it Arthur this time? *yawn*

    You're both so predictable.

    Bye, now.

     
  • At 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    what is with you bolivar, fidel che, anonmichael?..... the obsession of yours with arthur..... just go away from his blog if he irritates you so......what keeps you posting?

     
  • At 8:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Someone has to do it.

    Arthur and his clown posse of sock puppets are poisonous vermin. They lie, mischaracterize others, are provocateurs, and promulgate vicious, spiteful "disinfotainment" in a depraved and malevolent manner.

    Arthur needs to be countered, the flaws in his thinking corrected, the slander refuted. I could go on, but you get my drift. I hope.

    I have no problem with an honest and fair critique of the excesses and irrationality of some elements of the "ufo community", such as it is. But that's not what Arthur does. What Arthur tries to do is hurt people. Attempts to get a rise out of them. Make them react. Get into fights.

    He's largely failed, but that doesn't prevent him from trying. So, fed up with his amateur psyop, I thought I should try to provide some alternative perspectives, both for Arthur, 'moleboy and his band of nics, and anyone else who reads this blog. Simple as that.

    I am the Anti-Arthur.

     
  • At 11:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Poor Michael is the Don Quixote of Arthur's blog. Get over yourself fool.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home