Update UFO UpDates

UFO UpDates is the leading Ufological Mailing List on the Internet. This blog is a snide swipe bitch fest at some of the characters and threads that come up on the List. Visitors here are encouraged to be indescribably rude and abusive about Updates posters. You can subscribe to Updates at ufoupdates@virtuallystrange.net and join in the fun.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Well Fuck My Ass And Sit Me Down

Just when you thought the world was a safe place, where boundaries divided the mad from the sane, and where values like “It may be a quiet news day but I shan’t shovel shit” held sway, someone you admire, in this case Greg Bishop, goes and acts like a complete tosser and gives credibility to the biggest load of ass wiping pig shit to hit the Net for oooooooooh, at least a week. Out of concern for your health I ask if you are mentally exhausted after reading that last sentence because it was quite long. I am referring to this swill fest of unoriginal urinal white colored piss

http://www.ufomystic.com/wake-up-down-there/ufo-intelligence-interest/

Its shite with a capital “S”. Yeah, I know, but I couldn’t be bothered to go back and correct it.

I’m getting exhausted reading all of Dear Old Don’s postings on Updates at the moment. Why, there’s just so many of them. But at least I’m grateful for small mercies because Hootsmon Martin Shoveoff isn’t currently saying anything. Boy, is Martin a long winded, boring, lugubrious, sour faced, pathologically sad fuckwit of a show-off or what.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, one of those very rare occassions where I tend to agree with you, Arthur. For Greg Bishop to even reference the swill Gary Bekkum puts out on starstream.com "research" lowers my opinion, also, of his discriminatory powers. Bekkum is a bullshitter. His stories really have no substantial comment or veracity; it's all about unknown intell agents slipping and sliding around. He apparently doesn't realize he's being manipulated by the likes of Dan Smith and erstwhile elements of the AFOSI for their own personal fun and games. I've been hearing about Dan Smith for over 15 years playing his secret agent games. Anybody who really knows anything thinks they are all a pack of self-serving, cannibalistic dunces who are the laughing-stocks of the legitimate ufo research community.

    Shite, with a capital S indeed!

    I guess some people have nothing better to do with their time than pseudo-intellectual intrigue which amounts to mental masturbation. All are best off ignoring their self-incriminating folderol. It's all utter crap.

     
  • At 11:11 PM, Blogger Greg Bishop said…

    I was pointing out that there is indeed UFO interest in high places, and someone else is onto the trail, however tangentially. I don't know Bekkum personally, but he seems to have hit some of the same points and ID'd people that I have in the past, as well as made some of the same connections.

    Links do not equal unqualified support. Intelligent people realize this. They also see that you must look into the deepest parts of disinformation to ascertain anything of value. If you don't have the patience, smarts, or fortitude to play the game, spare us the potshots from the sidelines.

    The fact that some of these "people in high places" are angry with me and not with Bekkum should tell you something as well.

    I also find that anyone with anything important to say does not tend to hide behind anonymous posts. Identify yourseves if you want anyone to take you seriously.

    Would you like to put this commentary (minus the childish tantrum) on comments in UFOmystic? I would welcome it.

    Best,

    Greg Bishop

     
  • At 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mr. Bishop ~ Your Kelly-Hopkinsville alien reminds me of a terrible flashback I had --- floating out of my bed and through my wall, pumpkin-headed aliens with elephantine ears(that were really mothman wings) staring me in my eyes(about 1 inch away from me and they smelled sulphuric and shitty), copious amounts of my sperm taken by a magical machine, forced fuckery with an ugly-assed hybrid female with three-hairs on her huge head.

    I just had to share that with you.

     
  • At 1:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Paul Kimball has some smashing writings about his own alien abduction and hybrid program! He's a father to thousands of half-aliens. This is fulfilling to him because he's still engaged (one of the 20 year deals to his 'beard').

     

Post a Comment

<< Home