Update UFO UpDates

UFO UpDates is the leading Ufological Mailing List on the Internet. This blog is a snide swipe bitch fest at some of the characters and threads that come up on the List. Visitors here are encouraged to be indescribably rude and abusive about Updates posters. You can subscribe to Updates at ufoupdates@virtuallystrange.net and join in the fun.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Biddy

I am Biddy. I am a friend of Arthur’s. He and I share things. He has promised me for a long time that he would let me say something here and thinks it’s good for a women’s perspective to be aired. There’s a double entendre in there for anyone who can be bothered. Before I say anything he said I should introduce myself. So here goes.

Hi, I’m Biddy.

Well that’s that then.

That Kathy Kasten seems a hard nosed, grab ‘em by the short and curlies and twist them till there are tears running down their cheeks kind of a gal. She takes no shit from no one. She reckons she’s in a man’s world and has to play them at their game. She big boss woman.

Unfortunately, she knows shit. She’s funny cos she frightens the men a little, a bit like a nipping Chihuahua, and they kind of back off. Chihuahuas get stood on from time to time though Kathy. You come anywhere near my man and I’ll maul your titties off dear. Arthur likes strong women.
He likes me.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Biddy,

    My apologies for acknowledging you so late.

    I'd wager that fierce kathy katzen could rassle any of those puney dickheads on Ufo Updates, right into a figure-four leg lock. Then her twat fumes would cast the final striking blow and immobilize them. I think that's a good thing.....or maybe not.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home