Update UFO UpDates

UFO UpDates is the leading Ufological Mailing List on the Internet. This blog is a snide swipe bitch fest at some of the characters and threads that come up on the List. Visitors here are encouraged to be indescribably rude and abusive about Updates posters. You can subscribe to Updates at ufoupdates@virtuallystrange.net and join in the fun.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Tim Printy is a Knob

In what I would have to acknowledge is a very thorough rundown at UFOs: A Skeptical View http://members.aol.com/TPrinty/UFO.html, Timsy does an excellent and quite up to date (though with some exclusions so you don’t know it all) overview of the current UFO “scene” in terms of web sites and blogs etc. He has picked up on this one and this is what he has to say about it:

Update UFO Updates is a recent addition that seems to be run by somebody who has a bone to pick with those posting on the UFO Updates list. It appears to be somebody from the old RRR Group but that is just a guess. It has a similar style of blasting people. I do read it but I find many of the comments rather immature. I guess it is like a car wreck. You may not want to look but you look anyway! Take this one with a grain of salt and don't get too angry. Personally, I don't think this blog will last. You can only be angry at everyone for so long (although some people manage to do it!).


Oh dear.

1. I don’t have a bone to pick with the posters on UFO Updates other than the fact that the majority of them are a bunch of arrogant, retarded, stupid, blustering bigoted bores who are only fit for the trip to the glue factory.

2. This blog has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with that rag, tag and bobtail mix of sexually and mentally dysfunctional societal rejects that made up the RRR. And compared to me, they were fucking Mother Teresa in freaking drag. I am pleased to say I am far worse.

3. I agree; many of the comments are “rather immature”. Now fuck off.

4. A grain of fucking salt? This won’t fucking last? You can only be so fucking angry for so fucking long? Are you having a fucking laugh? Shit! You’re right. I apologise for the foul and abusive language and I also offer my sincere apologies to any and all who I may have offended by my comments and observations on this blog. From now on I shall be a model of self restraint, politeness, consideration, and artful observation. No more nastiness because frankly, it just doesn’t achieve anything and is very childish. If you can’t say anything nice about people then don’t say anything at all. I am a reformed character, calm, reflective, and ……………. Printy; this isn’t what you really want, is it? Nah, I didn’t think so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home