Update UFO UpDates

UFO UpDates is the leading Ufological Mailing List on the Internet. This blog is a snide swipe bitch fest at some of the characters and threads that come up on the List. Visitors here are encouraged to be indescribably rude and abusive about Updates posters. You can subscribe to Updates at ufoupdates@virtuallystrange.net and join in the fun.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

This may help as a clue to my identity

I am the subject of a major legal case that has attracted international notoriety involving another country and some misdeeds I am alleged to have committed via my computer. As a result of urgent matters arising from this case and the need for my lawyers to pursue other alternative strategies, it may well be that for the next few days my presence here will be intermittent. But fear not, I will return with more incisive and biting ankle snapping as soon as I wriggle out of my present mess.

In the meantime, I notice that the natives below are revolting. Utterly.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home